So what did you really think about the finale? I'm upset that they introduced about half a million problems this season and acted as if they would be solved in the finale, but instead they decided to introduce a billion more and SOLVED ABOUT TWO OF THEM. Also, Leatherhead. That distresses me SO MUCH. I'm just praying he's going to have a "not really dead" moment in season 3, because he was such a good character and they just wasted it. Just like they did with Irma (WHICH ALSO ANNOYS ME).
What I really REALLY thought about the finale??? well I’m half and half to tell you the truth. I guess I could make a pros and cons
1) Mikey….Mikey….MIKEY!!! (honestly I feel like I ignored most of the problems with the finale because of Mikey)
2) Leo’s fight was pretty cool…but I had one problem with it….(later)
3) Shredder remembering Karai was cute even if he is crazy XD
4) Leatherhead. (plus his team-up with Splinter~ AWESOMEEE)
5) Splinter vs Shredder was epic!
6) Mikey and Raph hugz
7) Kirby being mutated XD it was funny okay. The first time it happened it was sad…but now it’s just like, okay this guy was never meant to have a normal life.
8) I think April is closer to picking a dude?
-Now to the stuff I didn’t like
1) Irma..why?……seriously WHY!!!? That ticked me off so much I almost stopped watching. I’ve waited so long for her to meet the turtles…I wanted her to be friends with Mikey! but all I got was robot Irma…and her trying to KILL Mikey.
I think what ticks me off the most about that is…she was never a girl…she was always a kraang dude…T^T
2) April make up your mind. pick a boy and tell the other “no.”
I’m not waiting another season for you to figure it out.
3) Speaking of romance….I didn’t really like how Raph didn’t want to tell Casey about whether April has been talking about him or not. Like, are you supporting Apriltello now after always telling Donnie he had no chance?? or do you just not want to be in the middle of it??
I’ll be fine with this as long as Raph doesn’t start sabotaging Casey and April’s relationship….Let April decide who makes her happy okay?
4) Leo’s fight….I liked most of it….but when he started kicking Rahzar/Fishface/Tigerclaw’s butts that seemed wrong. I don’t care if he’s on rage power….he should still have a hard time with at least Tigerclaws.
5) Again…why did the kraang need April? Ever?
6) This was like the season 1 finale except they were actually driven out this time.
7) We’re never gonna see Casey’s family huh? (guess they didn’t have their models yet?)
8) When Splinter got put down the sewer drain….Raph raged and Mikey comforted him….but why didn’t we see more of a reaction from Donnie?? All he did was try to comfort April….shouldn’t April be trying to comfort him??? Splinter’s HIS dad.
9) Did the government guys just give up? They seemed to be doing some damage (I forget)
Okay so those are the things that bothered me the most XD so yea….I liked the invasion for some of it’s things…but I didn’t like it for others….so half and half.